Apply for Funding

Whitehorse Minor Hockey endeavours to work with families to access funding sources to assist with registration costs when needed. We invite you to review the options below and apply for the applicable funds. If you have registered for hockey and are awaiting funding, please inform the office of your situation.
Jumpstart Charities Must register themselves online at 
Usually if you qualify for the KRF you also may qualify for the Jumpstart Charities funding as well. You have to register online.  They usually give up to $300/child so it's definitely worth applying for.  

Funding available through Sport Yukon for athletes, coaches, and member organizations



Step by Step for the above In-Territory Travel Claim Form
- Go to the Sport Yukon website
- Under the Menu go to Funding (top right corner)
- Athletes
- Scroll down to the In-Territory Travel "Learn More"
- Hit the Get Started button
- Log In using your account or one of the other options
- Start the application process

RAMP Registration

Join thousands of association partners using RAMP Registration Solutions.

More Information

RAMP Official Assigning

#1 with Officials...for very good reasons.

More Information

RAMP Websites

Manage your identity from the palm of your hand to the top of your desk.

More Information

RAMP Team App

Keep your coaches, parents, athletes, and fans connected, seamlessly.

More Information